With the BAPPU-time software, we are offering the client a high-end performance solution for evaluation and recording the results of long-term study data acquired using instruments from the BAPPU product range. The client can utilise BAPPU-time te generate the results in graphs and table form in oder to aid analysis or to be used in further evaluation.
Parameters for long-term stud
- Air temperature and dew point
- Globe temperature
- Relativ humidity
- Noise level, average noise level (1 Min)
extended C-peak now up to 137dB
- Flicker frequency
- Luminance (screen brightness)
- Luminance contrasts
- Air velocity
- VOC-Indicator (volatile organic compounds)
- CO2 (carbon dioxide)
- CO (carbon monoxide)
- Calculation for PMV (Predicted Mean Vote / PPD Predicted Percentage Dissatisfied)
- PM (Particulate Matter)
Current measured data (display)
- graphic development of the measured graphs
- Window for the high-resolution representation of the
- measured graphs, even during the recording
- parallel visual display of different measured graphs
- Ruler for indication significant data
- Measurd data tabelsTagging of the minimum, edium and maximum values
- Calculation of mean values for all areas and LEQ
- Print and export function
Our time-lapse recording software solution, BAPPU-time, is a useful addition for anyone involved in the acquisition of health-relevant physical values/data. It offers the user the opportunitiy to monitor and record environmental data that is being collected at the work place over a set period of time. Therefore, critical data, which very often cannot be detected through random spampling methods, can be identified, giving the user the opportunity to analyse
the possible cause. Moreover, dependences between different data, such as temperature, relative humidity or insolation, can be graphically displayed.
As with BAPPU-Software, we have put emphasis on ease of operation and a user-friendly graphic interface with BAPPU-time. Moreover, we offer the client two ways to show the recorded data: the data can be viewed as either a graph or a table.
Using the data that has already been collected, the client is able to generate an exact breakdown of each parameter, eve during the recording. The data can bedisplayed as a table or a graph, and the symptomatic interval can be freely scaled, so that important data can be quickly observed. Thanks to the clearly marked scale and the alpha-numeric specification, the client is able to immediatately determine the exact time of the occurrence. The specific measurement areas can bedisplayed in parallel so that a real-time comparison of the curves can be made. The zoom function can be used to view a high-resolution version of the critical areas.
All data and charts can be printed, and, by exporting als a .csv file, the database can be used in common programmes for record keeping, analyses and/or statistics.